Terms & Conditions
The Managers of Strahan Beach Tourist Park want you to enjoy your stay. To ensure there are no surprises in relation to the booking or payment process, we have provided the below Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully because the person who makes the reservation will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions on behalf of all persons staying under that reservation at our Tourist Park.
Booking a room
To book a room at the Park you must be at least 18 years of age.
A deposit of one night is requested a the time the booking is made, full paymet is due 30 days prior to booking arrival date.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to arrival – a cancellation fee of $50 for cabins & $20 for sites will apply to all bookings.
- Cancellations 14 to 30 days prior to arrival – a cancellation fee of 50% of total booking will apply to all bookings.
- Cancellations within 14 days or less prior to arrival – a cancellation fee of 100% of the booking will apply to all bookings.
- Refunds are unavailable for cancellations made within 14 days of arrival date or due to; early departures, no shows, change of mind, inclement weather, or where clients are asked to leave the park for breaching park rules.
- Park Management reserves the right to cancel or amend any bookings
- Pricing is subject to change.
- Guest credit/debit card details are required to secure all bookings.
- Visa & Mastercard credit card surcharge of 1.5% applies to this payment option.
- Refunds will be processed to the original payment method made to the booking.
Customers may hold credit on their client account for up to 12 months.
Only one promotional offer can be redeemed on any booking. Promotional codes or vouchers must be redeemed at time of booking. Discounts will not be applied or refunded after a booking has been confirmed.
Please note that when you pay by credit card the charge will appear as “Strahan Beach Park” on your credit card statement.
Check In and Check Out
Powered and Unpowered sites may check in from 12pm as long as the sites are available. Cabin check in from 2pm. All Checkouts are 10am on the day of your departure. Late checkouts may be organised with an additional fee.
The safety of our guests is our number one priority. Please limit the speed of your vehicles to 5km/h (walking pace).
Please keep your area tidy and use the facilities provided for drying clothes, rubbish disposal and discharge of sullage water. Please do not tie ropes or secure tarps from trees. We ask that you do not dig trenches on or around your site.
Smoking is not permitted within of any of the parks public area or in the cabins – this includes the amenities, laundry, camp kitchens, playground, games and tv rooms and the outdoor firepit.
The supervision of your children is important for their safety and to ensure they do not disturb other guests.
Children and infants must be supervised by an adult at all times. Management will not be responsible for any injuries sustained and the use of facilities is at own risk, with parents/guardians entirely responsible for their children. Offensive or bad language will not be tolerated. Please be mindful of smaller children.
If permitted, camp fires must be contained in the designated enclosures or approved fire pots only. Under no circumstances may fires be lit directly on the ground. Park management permission must be obtained before lighting any fires. Fires must be extinguished each evening. Firewood may be purchased from reception.
Pets are welcome within our camp ground and at managers discretion may be permitted in a cabin. Please advise prior to arrival that you are traveling with your family pet. Pets must be maintained under positive control of their owner at all times. Aggressive or un-socialised dogs will not be permitted to stay. Please be responsible and clean up after your pet.
Valuables and personal goods
Whilst we will do our best to ensure a safe and secure environment, management will not be responsible for any damage or theft to your personal property.